Sunday, December 28, 2008
The Eyes Have It
Have you ever looked at someone's eyes for so long, you feel like you are looking into their soul? The past couple of days Daivney has been staying awake longer between feedings and naps, and yesturday I got to spend a good two hours with her. BJ had a 12hr watch the night before so he was trying to catch up on some sleep while Daivney and I hung out downstairs. She had a warm full tummy, and I had laid her blanket out on the floor, and we laid there for a good long while just staring at each other. She is almost 4 weeks old now, and has changed SO much already. Looking into her eyes was one of the greatest feelings. She is so special, and adorable, that I couldn't stop looking into them! I was wondering what was going on in that little mind of hers, and if she could talk, what would she be saying? I probably whispered, "I love you Daivney Rose" to her 100 times, and was thinking that if she could talk, she would be saying the same thing. Eyes are incredible....and if anybody knows me, or even BJ...they know that our eyes tell alot. My mom has said ever since I was little that I have to be careful about my eyes, because they say exactly what I'm thinking. BJ can be the same way sometimes....but when I look into his eyes, I see all of him. I see his love, his heart, his dreams, his hurts, and much more. If Daivney could have talked while we were staring at each other..I wonder what she would have said about my eyes....how far could she see into me? How far can BJ see into me...or how far do I let him? BJ and Daivney are my two loves, and I thank God for them each day. I pray that they will see in me the best wife, and mom that I can be....and even more...that they can see the love that I have for them. Yesturday my eyes said it all......and I think hers did too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment