Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hallelujah!

Today is a wonderful day, for a couple of reasons! First off, last Thursday, BJ got his results back from his tests...and he passed! His scores were even better than what he actually needed, so that was awesome. I don't think I've ever prayed so hard in my life, and God definetly awnsered those prayers! We are so thankful that things worked out and that he did as well as he did. God always knows what you are up against, and he has been so faithful to us in the past, and will continue to be. Thank the Lord! We came home that day, and just kind of looked at each other like...'ok...now what should we do?'. Ahahaha:) We had only planned our day up until we found out the results...so the rest of the day was pretty relaxed, and just thanking God for blessing BJ like he had. We went out for supper at The Fishwife that night with the Zermeno's (some really good friends of ours) to celebrate!! Last week was a WONDERFUL week. Now...we are planning for the move, and getting everything ready. The Rounds' are coming to visit us on Wednesday, so I'm trying to get the house all clean, and laundry done, and all the 'moving' things done before they get here, that way I don't have to bother with it then. So the next couple of days will be nuts, with BJ running around doing some out processing stuff, and then me running around here, and town trying to get the other things out of the way. But it will be done:) We are SO excited to move back to the East Coast!! We have some great friends that are still over there, that we can't wait to see again, and just to start yet another new chapter in our life. Kinda neat that we'll be able to tell Baby Rounds that he/she got to travel across the US before it was even born ahhah:)
The second thing that I am super excited about is that I got to see some super special people in my life today!! I got to see Sara, Scott, and Emma! I used to babysit Emma at the beginning of the year until this summer, and it was SO much fun! That little girl means so much to me, and just getting to see her again warmed my heart. She is the type that can make you laugh at pretty much anything. I guess her new thing is calling people 'scalleywag' :) We met them today at RG Burger and were able to visit and catch up before we head out. She happened to say, "You scalleywag" to somebody and I just cracked up!! She is about 3 1/2 and the smartest little girl you could know at that age. Anyway though, she was so much fun to babysit, and I will miss her and her parents alot:( They have family out in VA though, so maybe someday we'll see each other again. I was just super thankful to be able to see those 3 musketeers again and catch up and then say goodbye. God puts people in our lives at certain times, and I'm thankful that I was able to be a part of their life, and that they could be a part of our life also.
S0 we are just praising the Lord for all his blessings and can't wait to see where he takes us on the next road!

No comments: