Saturday, July 26, 2008
So, I must admit that I have got BABY FEVER! Ahahha. Yesturday there was a package delivered to our house that happened to the pack n play that we registered for...thanks to BJ's aunt and uncle!! We were super excited! BJ wasn't about to let me try set it up yesturday (it was a long day), BUT today when we got home from running errands, I looked at him and said, "TOOL TIME!". He just let me have at it! I took the thing out of the box, took the time to set it all up, stare at it for a while, and get all excited, and then he said, "Ok, now take it down:)!" I was like AH! His family is coming to visit us in September, and little Ava is going to sleep in that while she is here, but BJ was like, "you can't let it set up for 2 months without doing anything with it, dustmites will get to it!" I saw his point oviosuly....no sense in having it up if we aren't going to use it. So I sat on the couch, and inhaled a banana, and took the thing apart again. It was fun while it lasted though! The highlight of my weekend thus far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
TOOL TIME??? haha would have loved to see that :)
Post a Comment